Research and Practice conference07.04.2014
As OAO “NPO “Promavtomatika” is a partner of OOO “NPF “Nitpo” it invites you to take part in conference “Modern technologies for well workover and oil recovery increase. Future development”. The conference will be held in Gelendzhik within the period from May 12 till May 17, 2014 within the framework of the project “Black Sea Oil and Gas conferences”. Face-to-face communication between subsurface users’ representatives, service companies, lead research and design institutes, producers of products for oil and gas complex makes it possible to identify existing industry problems and solve them most effectively.
Main subjects of the conference are as follows:
- Repair and isolation works in oil and gas wells.
- Hydraulic fracturing of formation.
- Oil recovery increase.
- Stimulation of oil and gas production.
- Bullhead well control, temporary blocking of productive formations.
- Casing perforation.
- Stabilizing of production formations of incompetent rock.
- Drilling problems solving.
- Role of field-geological researches in well workover.
- Coiled tubing technology utilization.
- Downhole tool and process equipment.
- Servicing arrangement.
- Projects techno-economic study, supervising, control.
- Information technology.
Cost of one representative’s participation in the Conference work (working sessions, round-table discussions, conference materials package, transfer, coffee breaks, book of reports on DVD-disk and special issue of magazine “Oil. Gas. Novations” based on the results of the Conference, cultural programme) is 49950 RUB; in case of paying till April 14 – 47500 RUB. Hotel accommodation is paid additionally and depends on accommodation conditions.
You can obtain further and more detailed information on forthcoming and previous conferences, get acquainted with books of reports on previous conferences and special issues of magazine “Oil. Gas. Novations” on site oilgasconference.ru.
For all questions related to participation in the Conference please contact with organizing committee.
Telephone: +7 (861) 248-94-54, 248-94-51
Fax: +7 (861) 216-83-65
We will be very glad to see you among conference participants!